Sunday 15 November 2015

Danity Jewelry

Maksym-jewelry















I may be a little late jumping on the band wagon of danity jewelry, but I'm currently having a moment.

I first spotted the Maksym jewelry on Silver linings by S blog and I was intrigued.


Coincidentally, Maksym jewelry was preset at the Montreal Etsy fair; talk about perfect timing.When I spotted her booth at the Etsy fair, I my eyes went directly to the "rough diamond" bracelet. Typically I avoid all bracelets of all sorts due to my slender wrists, but Maksym's bracelet fit like a charm.  It also helped that Maxime had designed her bracelet a long extension that she can remove if your wrist were on the slender side.

After purchasing the bracelet, I ended up returning to picked up a pair of earrings and a necklace. There is just something about the simplicity of her designs. Everything from the earrings to the necklaces seemed perfect for layering.

Maksym-chevron earrings and necklace












Each piece is designed and handmade by Maxime Proulx. All her pieces are either sterling silver or gold plated.  Just look at the attention to details, Maxime even manages to engrave a little kite/diamond symbol on most of her pieces.

Maksym-Rough Diamond bracelet















 Definitely check out her etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment