Sunday 21 February 2016

Sephora VIB Rouge Welcome Kit 2016


Sephora VIB Rouge Welcome Kit 2016

I have no idea how it happened but I some how managed to renew my Sephora VIB Rouge status. Actually I sorta of do, I got an email indicating that I was $131 dollars away from renewing my status. Then with the coupons I was $61 dollars away from renewing my VIB rouge status.  I held strong, but on the last day I caved and bought the Too Faced Chocolate bon bon palette and the rest is history.


Sephora VIB Rouge Welcome Kit 2016-Nars Blush in Goulue

Was it just me or did any else not get an email indicating what the VIB rouge welcome kit would be for 2016? In fact besides getting an email confirming that I renewed my VIB rouge status, I didn't even get an email indicating that I can go pick up the Sephora VIB rouge welcome kit. In 2015, when I renewed by status, I got an email a few days later saying that my VIB rouge welcome kit was ready for pick up next time I passed by a store. I think in 2015 the gift for renewing your VIB rouge status was different compared to the one who just obtained VIB rouge status. I received the Formula X nail polish, where my friend got the Marc Jacob lipstick.

I actually kinda of thought maybe Sephora stopped doing the VIB rouge welcome kit for renewing your VIB rouge status. Which is is kinda of crappy to be honest for the amount we spent to renew it. Out of the blue I decided to google it and I found out that the VIB rouge status welcome kit for 2016 was a Nars Blush in the shade "Goulue".   I definitely wanted to get my hands on Nars blush, so I passed by in store and asked about my the Sephora VIB rouge welcome kit.  The first store where I picked up my welcome kit, gave me the Marc Jacob lipstick.  Which I knew was the welcome kit from 2015, when I asked about the Nars blush the SA basically brushed me off and told me things were different online and in store.  Instinctively, I knew I should have been a little bit more vocal and questioned "wasn't that last year's welcome kit?", or just refuse to pick up the kit at the time. But passively, I just accepted it thinking maybe it's a US verses Canada thing.

By chance I passed by another Sephora the day after and I asked what the welcome kit for 2016 was. The SA was told me it was Nars blush, I quickly sprung into action and explained my situation, and her manager let me exchanged the welcome kit. The manager was like I have no idea why she gave you that, that was last year's welcome kit.

So my fellow Canadians, if you have renewed your Sephora VIB rouge status for 2016 and did not receive an email indicating that you can pick up your Sephora VIB rouge welcome kit, just head into a store and ask them for it because this year's gift is a Nars blush, which I think is totally worth it.  If the SA tries to pond off the 2015 gift, refuse it because the 2016 gift should be a Nars blush. And if the SA tells you the welcome kit is different online compared to in stores, that's BS. The welcome kit can only be picked up in stores, I know cuz I emailed Sephora asking about it ; )!

No comments:

Post a Comment