Sunday 4 September 2016

Summer Weekend OOTDs-Sister Sister Edition




If you subscribed to my youtube channel, you may have already seen my Summer Weekend OOTD-Sister Sister edition mini lookbook. I figured I should do an OOTD post to accompany it.  If you ever spotted Lily or I around town in the weekend you'll probably spot us in a variation of these OOTDs.  

Summer is wrapping up so I better get this post up.

As much as I want to look trendy and cute on the weekend, I really want to be functional while running errands.  Props to those who can be trendy and cute because when I run errands I don't want to worry about ruining my clothing.  Plus in this blistering heat, I really couldn't be bothered unless I was going out to dinner.

I have basically been living in plain T's and short's or distressed boyfriend jeans.  I actually think I'm starting to slack a bit in my work wear attire.  Because I've been incorporating plain T's in to my work wear.

I have yet to arrive at a point, where I'm willing to spend more than $20 on a basic T.  I've been living in this Zara V neck T. I actually own it in 3 different colors, for $19.99 you really can't go wrong. It washes pretty well and best of all it doesn't fuzz.  My only complaint about this T, is that it's  a little too low cut. 

I have always loved the look of white sneakers and for the last few summer seasons they have been a staple in everyone's wardrobe.  I refused to buy the Adidas super star ones since practically everyone and their grandmothers own a pair (but truthfully, I may cave).



Top: Zara (similar here)
Shorts: AG jeans
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Givenchy
Sunglasses: Celine



Lily has been living in these distressed boyfriend jeans. She often either pairs them with slid on runners, loafers, or a pair of converse sneakers.  No matter what the combination, you have an easy pulled together lazy Sunday OOTD.   Distressed boyfriend jeans, is one of the easiest pieces to wear. You basically can't go wrong. They can be dressed up or down.  To add a little finesse to her OOTD, Lily paired her tank and distressed boyfriend jeans with her Nine West loafers.




Lily's vice is sunglasses. in fact she's built up a small collection.  To be honest, a pair of great sunglasses can really make you're outfit pop. Comment down below if you want us to be a sunglass collection video.

Top: F21
Jeans: American eagle
Shoes: Nine West
Sunglasses: Dior

And if you didn't catch our Summer weekend OOTDs-Sister Sister Edition, click below


No comments:

Post a Comment