Sunday 3 July 2016

Epic Shoe Haul






















I've been wanting to post this for a while. After filming and taking pics I managed to add the finishing touches to my epic shoe haul.  If you are a regular to my blog, you will know my shopping philosophy is "if you can't get it on sale, it wasn't meant to me". I am a huge off season shopper, you find the best deals shopping off season.

Lily and I hit the jackpot of shoes, we're ready for the fall.

















I spotted the Alexander Wang Nathan brogue oxfords  for Lily,  but when they didn't fit her, I decided to give them a try and the rest was history. I'm a sucker for anything black and white.
















Since Summer was right around the corner, I obviously needed a pair of new sandals. I managed to find these Ancient Greek Alethea sandals among a pile of plastic Miu Miu flip flops.




















Just out of curiosity, I went back on day 2 and found these Rag&Bone moto boots. I've been needing a new pair of fall I don't really give a shit pair of boots.  My last pair, have seen better days.





















I'll be the first to admit, I was not a fan of the cut of wedge when I first spotted these Alexander Wang Andie suede wedge boots. B and Lily, both loved the detail, I on the other hand was on the fence. But when I tried them on I was kinda of digging the detail.

Of course, I didn't leave Lily in the dark, I managed to find 2 pairs of Rag&Bone booties for her. This is what she considers her jack pot shoe haul. These finds were pure luck.  Honestly, since she has such small sized feet, she manages to get great deal on shoes.





















I spotted these Rag&Bone Kinsey boots in the changing room and they happened to be a size 36.




















Next to these Kinsey boots, were the Harrow booties.  Both sitting there discarded by someone, you know what they say, someone's trash is another's treasure. A lot of girls actually made a bee line to these shoes, but once they found out that they were a size 36, there was a lot of disappointed girls.

Lily and I actually filmed a haul, curious to see how much we managed to snag these shoes for click below.


Has anyone lucked out on incredible deals on shoes? Let me know down below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment